“Up and Running” on eBay
eBay has launched the Up and Running accelerator program to help retailers without an online presence transition to selling online. Through this program, new eBay sellers will receive:
- A free Basic eBay Store for three months
- Exclusive access to webinars with expert growth advisors and premium e-learning opportunities.
- Exclusive access to the Up & Running Community group, where you can get real-time advice and inspiration from experienced sellers and eBay team members.
- Powerful selling tools and insights.
- Access to eBay’s 170M+ buyers worldwide.
NOTE: all new business accounts registered on eBay by July 31, in order to receive these perks and be a part of the Up and Running campaign.
To get started, click here.