Kiva InterestFree Loan Program
Kiva is offering interest-free loans of up to $15,000 to small businesses meeting eligibility requirements. Loan payments can be deferred for up to 6 months.
Small business owners are eligible for the Kiva Loan if:
- The business owner and the business are located in the
U.S.; The business owner is over the age of 18;
- The loan will be used for business purposes;
- The business is not engaged in multi-level marketing or direct sales, illegal activities, or purely financial investing;
- The business owner is not in foreclosure or bankruptcy; and
- The business owner is willing to demonstrate social capital
by having a small number of family and friends make a loan to him or her.
More information about the Kiva Interest-Free Loan can
be found here.
Apply for the Kiva InterestFree Loan here.