Guest Advocate (Cashier or Front of Store Attendant)
As a Guest Advocate, no two days are ever the same, but a typical day will most likely include the following responsibilities:
- Create a welcoming experience by authentically greeting, every guest every time.
- Make a connection with guests by engaging in friendly and genuine conversation throughout each transaction; asking open ended questions about the guest’s shopping experience and using those questions to assess, understand, and determine how to tailor your approach.
- Welcome guests into self-checkout and provide assistance as needed.
- Scan and bag all guest items efficiently, neatly, and in compliance with food safety standards and company best practices.
- Work efficiently to minimize guest wait time while maintaining guest service and accuracy.
- Make the guest aware of current and upcoming brand launches, store activities, and events.
- Speak to the benefits of the REDcard with every guest and assist them through the application process.
To apply, click here