NYC TLC Food Delivery Driver
The City of New York is hiring licensed TLC drivers to deliver food to New Yorkers in need during the COVID-19 crisis.
All drivers who have completed food deliveries for the get food delivery service will be paid $15/hour, plus a $5/hour mileage reimbursement. No routes will involve tolls.
Drivers who register to participate in the NYC Food Delivery program must:
- Be a Valid/Current TLC Driver Licensee
- Be a Valid/Current DMV Driver Licensee
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Be driving a Valid/Current TLC-Licensed Vehicle if making deliveries with a vehicle
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Be able to perform heavy physical labor
For more information, visit: nyc.gov/deliverytlc