Volunteers of America – Front Desk Monitor (LEH771)
The front desk monitor/receptionist answers telephone calls and takes messages for staff, receives and assists visitors, receives and routes deliveries, aids residents, and controls front door access.
High school diploma or GED.
Must possess a polite and pleasant manner, be efficient and firm, and have the ability to operate a busy front desk/security operation. Must be able to perform diverse tasks with ease and maintain confidentiality.
1. Greet all visitors and assist them with directions or announce their arrival to staff or residents.
2. Ensure that all clients sign in and out as required.
3. Route mail and deliveries as required.
4. Handle or assist in crisis intervention.
5. Follow assigned procedures in emergency situations.
6. Perform other related duties as required.
EFFECT ON END RESULTS
1. Visitors are assisted promptly and courteously.
2. Client locations can be tracked at all times.
3. Mail and deliveries are routed to the appropriate people.
4. Crises are handled according to agency policy.
5. Emergency situations are responded to according to agency policy.
6. Related duties are performed completely, accurately and on time.
This is a full-time position
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today! Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled.