Delivery Associates – Bikers
Hiring immediately – increased demand because of increased delivery requests
Interviews will be done via FaceTime ~ Offers may be immediate ~ on-boarding is done digitally
SCHEDULES FOR WORK PROVIDED WITHIN HOURS OF HIRING
ALL applicants must submit a cover letter stating why YOU would make a great delivery person for our team!
We are a delivery and logistics company who works with the largest online distributor delivering groceries and other critical items to the community.
The following minimum requirements may be revised at any time and additional duties not listed here may be assigned as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring packages are delivered on-time and safely via an electronic assisted bike with trailer
- Identify packages assigned, properly scan items and know all delivery windows and deadlines
- Ensure any special instructions and/or requests from customers are followed
- Interface with customers and clients while representing the company in a consistently professional manner
- Ensure all packages are tracked and deliveries are communicated to
- Dispatchers in real time
- Must be physically able to perform efficiently the duties of the position (bike for extended periods of time throughout NYC, including up and down hills maneuvering through traffic, deliver orders up to 50lbs. in weight to the appropriate destination within a scheduled time which may include walking up or down several flights of stairs)
- 21 years of age or older
- ability to communicate clearly and effectively,
- ability to read delivery documents, customer order information, directions, etc. in English
- demonstrate strong commitment to customer service
ability to work a flexible shift (including early mornings, late evenings and/or weekends)
- ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs in weight to various destinations (including up and/or down several flights of stairs)
- flexibility to adjust hours to meet operating needs
Applicants must have 3 years of courier and/or biking delivery related experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.